Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Things to Play With

Alright!

Sorry about the tardiness of the last post. I was in a rush to upload the previous one before Easter break, and I found out that I screwed up the upload somehow and so I couldn't get your post up while I was away. Then, after I got back to NOLA, I had a lot of other things to do for the end of the semester and so even though I got the podcast uploaded to Podomatic, I didn't get any blogging stuff done.

But today, I got two things up and running. The first is our YouTube page, which will feature supplementary videos about the things we're discussing. I'll get that in better order over the summer.

The second is our Patreon account, which has been waiting for a video to explain what the whole Patreon thing is. So now you have the option to help us out directly if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment